[Zope3-Users] What should I learn? [zope x3]

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Mon Dec 20 04:20:33 EST 2004

emilian wrote:

>I've started recently to have an interest in Zope (after working with
>Plone a little).
>So, what should I learn? I'm already trying to read the Zope 3 Book
>(also read the small programmer's tutorial) and I find it quite hard.

It depends on your goals. If you want to make Plone like solutions, then
Plone and Zope is defenitely a good way  way to go. CPS might also be of
interrest.

But if you want to learn how to "do it right", Zope 3 is a much cleaner
and better implemnted solution. Only there isn't implemented that much yet.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science