[Zope3-Users] 403 error upon using addform

Sun Nov 14 11:11:51 EST 2004

Hello,
finally I've managed to create addform for my skin:

When I'm calling
http://localhost:8080/++skin++centershock/eventfolder/+/?type_name=CS.event.Event
I get a form which uses the slot standard_macros/page/body of my
template. This is the HTML-code:

   <form method="post" action="action.html">
       <caption>Add Content</caption>
       <tbody>
             <input type="radio" name="type_name"
                    checked="checked" id="AddCSEvent.html"
                    value="AddCSEvent.html" />
             <label style="font-weight: bold;"
                    for="AddCSEvent.html">
               CS Event
             </label>
             <input type="submit" name="add" value=" Add " />
       </tbody>
   </form>

Registered like that:

	<addform
		label="Add CSEvent"
		name="AddCSEvent.html"
		schema="CS.interfaces.IEvent"
		content_factory="CS.event.Event"
		permission="zope.Public"
		layer="centershock"
	/>

But when I fill in the id input field in the form and submit I just get
a Unauthorized (403) error message, also I am logged in as a manager.

Another questions is why there is only one field although the schema at
CS.interfaces.IEvent definied some other fields? The ZCML reference says:

"The fields and the order in which to display them. If this is not
specified, all schema fields will be displayed in the order specified in
the schema itself."

Thanks,
Florian