[Zope3-Users] ZopeX3 and sessions

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Nov 15 16:01:21 EST 2004

On Monday 15 November 2004 11:23, Nicholas Wieland wrote:
> Hi *, AFAIK ZopeX3 actually doesn't support sessions.

Correct.

> What I'd like to ask is if someone is going to port session support to this
> release as an add-on package ...

Awesome!

> I'd like to do it, but I don't think I'm skilled enough, but I will
> certainly test it :)

Just copy the trunk version into the release version and see whether it works.
It might just work out of the box. If not, you just have to see where and why
it fails and port the failing parts to X3 3.0.0.

> I have a job to do which needs session support - I'd like to use ZopeX3.

There are always people around that will do this as a contract. ;-)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter