[Zope3-Users] skins problem

Luca Manini manini.luca at tiscali.it
Tue Nov 30 15:33:06 EST 2004

    Luca> The result is that I have tried to follow the Zope 3 book
    Luca> example, but I change my template.pt and nothing change in
    Luca> my pages!

    I managed to start from scratch and make a new skin that does not
    use any other layer and it works.

    Now I'm playing with a 3-columns layout (like, topics on left, a
    table in the middle and a 'detail' on the right).

    Any hint/example on mixing ZPT, especially the slot mechanism,
    with JavaScript + XMLHTTP tricks (to avoid reloading the full
    page)?

	TIA

--
    bye, Luca