[Zope3-Users] Permission required for renaming?

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:23:47 EST 2005

Thanks for the response.

They are local users, and it's specific to every container type that
I've created, I haven't had the chance to test with regular folders.
The containers that I have inherit from OrderedContainer or
BTreeContainer, and tend to be fairly minor customizations, simply
adding a couple properties or methods.

Hope that helps. I can do a little more testing tomorrow if you have any leads.

Thanks again,

Alec