[Zope3-Users] Re: What's the rationale of @@ ? Was: index.html

Andreas Elvers andreas at work.de
Wed Dec 14 06:06:41 EST 2005

Chris Withers wrote:
> Jim Fulton wrote:
>
>> This is a matter of policy. It is straightforward to change. Many
>> people hate
>> @@ and the ++view++name syntax.  They will often arrange their item
>> and view
>> names so that they don't overlap.
>

> How hard is it to plug in different url parsing? It's often something
> people want to do their own way, and as you point out, some people don't
> like the default ;-)

So I could have http://localhost/@@PagedView/page/20 ? The would be great.

I'm currently building a view that is displaying thousands of items. So
I need a
and some kind of search functionality and on top a functionality to
browse page
by page. So in the above example the PagedView should get an argument
'page'
with a value of 20. I think this was traverse_subpath in Zope2.

Or is this covered in a different place ?

- Andreas