[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope3-dev] Oracle

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Feb 3 08:57:46 EST 2005

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 10:07, Robert wrote:
> What db adaptor would I use to interface Zope with Oracle 9i (9.2.0.2)?

This is a question for the zope3-users mailing list, but I'll answer it
anyways ;-):

There used to be a database adapter based on DCOracle2. You can find it at
http://cvs.zope.org/zopeproducts/oracleda/

However, it has not been updated to reflect the latest APIs. An updated and
well-maintained database adapter is psycopgda, which you can find here:
http://svn.zope.org/psycopgda/trunk/

It contains much more than you will need to get the Oracle adapter going, but
it demonstrates the latest API.

Regards,
Stephan
--