[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope] PEAK

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Feb 4 08:33:30 EST 2005

On Friday 04 February 2005 05:21, Chris Withers wrote:
> > In an enterprise application environment (read: no website stuff), when
> > would PEAK be better suited and when would you rather use Zope X3?

I have no experience with PEAK, so I cannot give you a comparison. Philip
would need to do that for you. All I can tell you is that Zope 3's component
architecture and many other components are well suited for large enterprise
apps. But you need to give more specifics about your project to us in order
to get good advice.

Regards,
Stephan
--