[Zope3-Users] Questions about utilities

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Feb 4 08:46:28 EST 2005

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 05:54, Sven Schomaker wrote:
> I'm wandering if it is possible to get the location of all
> local utilies of a certain kind irrespective of their
> location, i.e. if there is something like a global registry
> for local utilities?

Sorry for the late response:

from zope.component.interfaces, we know that ZAPI contains:

    def getAllUtilitiesRegisteredFor(interface, context=None):
        """Return all registered utilities for an interface

        This includes overridden utilities.

        An iterable of utility instances is returned.  No names are
        returned.
        """

Regards,
Stephan