[Zope3-Users] Re: CSS-Style-Guide / looking for help

Tonico Strasser contact_tonico at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 11 12:15:12 EST 2005

Roger Ineichen wrote:
> The target whold be to use in all editforms, addforms and
> other borwser pages/views allways the same CSS styles
> for header, titles etc.

I have experimented with dynamically generated CSS names in Z2. I wanted
to allow an CSS author to define whatever class and id names he wants.

The template author wouldn't need to care about class and id names.
Consider the following example:

      metal:define-macro="primary_section">
   Primary Section

* The code could be easily reused, and:
* no discussions about the ultimate class and id names.

In case of the ZMI that would mean, that somebody should start to define
abstract elements of the UI.

Imaginary example:

   - page
     - header