[Zope3-Users] absoluteURL in TAL

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Feb 21 12:18:20 EST 2005

On Monday 21 February 2005 11:19, Florian Lindner wrote:
> And for the future avoidance of such stupid questions: How could I have
> found out myself? Is there any list attributes/methods of a IContentType
> objeckt accessable in ZPTs? Somewhere hid in the apidoc? ;-)

Actually, the apidoc tool is perfect for these type of questions. If you look
for all browser views for Interface, you would have found it. This will
become even better once I check in the revised apidoc code, where you can see
all views for a particular interface. The introspector will change to use
apidoc. So you click on "Introspector" and then on any interface. Oh, another
way will be to go to "Interface Types" in apidoc, click on "IContentType" and
select your content type.

Regards,
Stephan
--