[Zope3-Users] Q: Setting response header from ZPT Page

Paul Everitt paul at zope-europe.org
Sun Jan 23 08:24:07 EST 2005

I'm trying to write a content-space ZPT Page that serializes some stuff
to XML.  Thus, I need to set the response's Content-Type to text/xml.

After a lot of grepping, googling, and browsing the online API docs,
the closest I got was zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest.  This has
a "headers" mapping that is read-only, and a getHeader method.  I
couldn't find setHeader though.

What's the right way to do this?  Sorry for such a simple question.

--Paul