[Zope3-Users] can't get files using tortoiseSVN client

aaron wang aaron_ch_wang at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 22:54:24 EDT 2005

Hello all,

Following the ZOPE3BOOK, 13.1 Step I: Preparation (page 108)

I download the TortoiseSVN 12.1 and installed in my PC/winXP.
Restarted and create a dir as d:\repo, open the folder and right click
mouse, chose SVNcheckout...
from the context menu.
with the dialog field URL of repository  set to
"http://svn.zope.org/book/trunk"
and the Check out directory set to  "d:\repo"

click OK button the result always comes out as :
Error: PROPFIND request failed on '/book/trunk'
Error: PROPFIND of '/book/trunk': 301 Moved (http://svn.zope.org)

but with browser the http://svn.zope.org/book/trunk/messageboard is
reachable.

What's wrong with my operations?
If I have not access to that, should I set to anonymous mode? how?

Thank you