[Zope3-Users] Problems with PartialAnnotationsAdapter

Tue Jul 26 12:29:07 EDT 2005

Am Montag, 25. Juli 2005 15:47 schrieb Fred Drake:
> You need to make the title attribute of the new adapter writable.  Use
> something like:
>
>   <class class=".contentitem.factory">
>     <require
>         permission="zope.View"
>         interface="zope.app.dublincore.interfaces.IZopeDublinCore"
>         />
>     <require
>         permission="zope.ManageContent"
>         set_attributes="created modified title"
>         />
>   </class>

Mmmhh, I'm wondering why it used to work about 2 weeks ago... Why are these
class declarations necessary? Everything is file-based code, so AFAIK there
should not be a problem with permissions.

Anyways, I am not able to make it work with that. It's still the same
traceback:

  File "/home/florian/Zope3/src/zope/app/container/browser/contents.py", line
169, in _extractContentInfo
    info['retitleable'] = canWrite(dc, 'title')
  File "/home/florian/Zope3/src/zope/security/checker.py", line 96, in
canWrite
    checker.check_setattr(obj, name)

I've also tried to change the zope.ManageContent to zope.Public, but does
change nothing.

Thanks,

Florian