[Zope3-Users] Re: login required on download zope3 page?

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Tue Jun 21 01:22:47 EDT 2005

Stephan Richter wrote:

> On Monday 20 June 2005 19:26, Tim Peters wrote:
>
>>>http://zope.org/Products/Zope3/
>>>
>>>I get prompted for a login
>>
>>Me too, and not a clue as to why.  However, if I try it without the
>>final slash(!), then it works fine:
>

> Geez, it was exactely the opposite for me this weekend. It seems to have
> something to do with the site's cache. d2m helped me out on Saturday and said
> he simply clicked it a couple of times. One figures. Sigh.

It is actually the portal_catalog (QueuedCatalog) not being updated
sometimes by the cron script.
You see your objects already published in the folder_contents view, but
the catalog data says the contrary.
Processing the queue by hand solves the problem.

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org