[Zope3-Users] Web Component Development w/ Zope 3 - reviews?

arbour arbour42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 20:16:52 EDT 2005

I got Phillipp's book "Web Component Development with Zope 3" a couple days
ago, and am almost half way through it. I agree with everyone else's
comments on it -- it is well done, with a lot of code and good explanations.
It has given me the basis to start going through the SchoolBell code and
start to understand what the Shuttleworth people are doing.
 It's actually the best Zope book I've seen so far, and that includes 2
Plone books which I have struggled through and never truly got the hang of.
 Also, the price at Amazon was quite expensive, so i checked
bookpool.com<http://bookpool.com>and got it for $15 less - free
shipping and no sales tax, so it was a fair
deal.
 Alex