[Zope3-Users] complete newbe question

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Jun 23 07:08:01 EDT 2005

On Monday 20 June 2005 13:30, smok wrote:
>         When one opens //localhost:8080/ then comes this standard screen
> with all                objects listed with some additional information,
> through which one can browse and display etc. If there is a skin defined at
> the top one can see for ex. worldcookery logo. I can create my own add,
> edit pages for every object, but I cannot for the main one.

You have to write a custom contents.html view for IFolder. There are a couple
more views like that for a folder and they are registered via the
browser:containerViews directive.

>         So how can I do this? And going further, how would I be able to
> access all defined objects from main page (how can I make on my own what
> now is automatic).

I don't understand what you mean by "access all defined objects from main
page". You need to be more specific.

Regards,
Stephan
--