[Zope3-Users] missing_value for Text fields

Andreas Reuleaux reuleaux at web.de
Wed Jun 29 09:33:44 EDT 2005

I have submitted an issue.

After submitting I was asked to log in
- I had to register (as user reuleaux) first
at http://www.zope.org/portal_form/join_form
(I am new here)

However I don't see my issue in the collector now.

Maybe I have to submit it again now that I am registered
- I am not sure about that though (may it did arrive)
and I don't want that issue to be submitted twice
Can someone tell me if my issue arrived, please?
(search for missing_value)

Thanks, Andreas