[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope3-checkins] SVN: Zope3/trunk/ Ok, it's time to bugfix since the release get much more important ; -)

Mon Mar 21 19:12:31 EST 2005

Hello,
could you provide a example of the use of a add menu? I'm trying here, but it
won't work for me.

I'm registering a menu:

<menu id = "CSaddMenu" />

tried also adding interface="*"

and a addMenuItem:

    <addMenuItem
        title="Title of addMenuItem Link"
        view="AddCSLink.html"
        class="CS.Linklist.link.Link"
        permission="zope.Public"
        menu="CSaddMenu"
    />

tried also adding for="*"

Now I'm trying to use this CSaddMenu in a ZPT (view on a folder):

<ul>
<li tal:repeat="addItem context/@@view_get_menu/CSaddMenu">[ <a
tal:attributes="href addItem/action"
tal:content="addItem/title">addItem</a> ]</li>
</ul>

But this return a empty list.

How is it used correctly?

I just want to have a menu of links to my addForms. I've also tried to use the
menu I can define in the addForm directive, but that doesn't work too.
See also my posting:
	[Zope3-Users] Using add menus

Thanks a lot,

Florian