[Zope3-Users] some more info about zope3

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sat May 14 07:41:33 EDT 2005

On Friday 13 May 2005 18:30, Adriano wrote:
> Now, i see that Zope 3 has some workflow machinery in it but I can't
> find docs !!
>
> I'm reading the zope 3 book with the bullettin board tutorial and it
> seems good. But really a few words about workflow !

The Zope 3 book has an entire chapter on how to create a workflow, including
every single bit. What else do you want? Note that it uses zope.app.workflow.

However, we are diverging from this pacakge (it was never released for 3.0
either) and start using the zope.wfmc and zope.app.wfmc package. There are
README.txt files in both of them.

Regards,
Stephan
--