[Zope3-Users] IContentType: interface implements another interface ?

Dominik Huber dominik.huber at projekt01.ch
Thu May 26 05:25:02 EDT 2005

Sakesun Roykiattisak wrote:

> Ouch..  Perhaps it use "classImplements" rather than "directlyProvides"
> Anybody could give me a pointer to the source code where I can find
> the answer ?

No, the interface directive uses the directlyProvides mechanism to type
the interfaces.
(See zope.app.component.interface.provideInterface).This function is
called by the directive
handler (See zope.app.component.metaconfigure.interface).

IMO only the therm *provides* is correct in order of the interface
introspection:

IContentType.providedBy(IMyContent)

Regards,
Dominik Huber