[Zope3-Users] Re: Zope3 design question

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Sat Nov 12 14:03:23 EST 2005

rubberduckee wrote:
>>We've once had the ability of editing schemas TTW, but I'm not sure if
>>this is still the case. At least I don't think it's part of a release
>>tarball of Zope 3.
>>
>>Philipp
>
> Thanks, will do that in the future. Do you know why this particular
> feature was 'dropped'?

Well, something that hasn't been released in the first place can't be
dropped. The problem is that it just hasn't been maintained lately
because other things were the priority. This might change in the future
and anyone's welcome to contribute. The current code is mostly at
zope.app.schemacontent.

Philipp