[Zope3-Users] Re: Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?

Johan Carlsson johanc at easypublisher.com
Thu Nov 17 07:32:05 EST 2005

j.kartnaller wrote:
> Johan Carlsson wrote:

>>> Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?
>>>
>>> I'm trying to add indexes to the catalog
>>> but I get an ComponentLookupError:
>>>
>>> Error type: zope.component.interfaces.ComponentLookupError
>>> Error object: (<InterfaceClass zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds>, '')
>
> The IntId utility must not have an name as you see in the message.
> Just rename your IntId utility and your up and running.

No I was infact quite worng, it is possible to change the ZMI, just
that one has too do it though the Site Manager not the contents view.
And it solves the problem too.

Thanks a bunch!
Johan

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: johanc at easypublisher.com
SE-113 37 STOCKHOLM