[Zope3-Users] Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?

Johan Carlsson johanc at easypublisher.com
Thu Nov 17 12:12:32 EST 2005

Dominik Huber wrote:
> Johan Carlsson wrote:

>> I've tried this, it doesn't remove the NotYet problem though!??
>

> Our framework relies on that concept and it is still working ;)
> Did you assert  to add the catalog to the sitemanagement folder before
> adding its indexes?

I found the error, in the AddView I had to remove the security context
to be able to setup things, I don't need that in the event handler.
The removed security context appears to have been the reason for the
NotYet problems.

Thanks for kicking me in the right direction :-)
Johan

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: johanc at easypublisher.com
SE-113 37 STOCKHOLM