[Zope3-Users] Re: list archives for zope3-users

kooto (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Wed Nov 30 14:32:13 EST 2005

kooto wrote:

> Brad Allen wrote:
>>
>> If anyone else has thoughts on the best way to search the mailing
>> list archives, I'd appreciate hearing about it. I'd prefer to avoid
>> asking questions that others have already asked.
>>

> Nabble is another searchable archive like Gmane. http://www.nabble.com/Zope-f6706.html

Actually, Nabble also has a combined archive for all Zope3 lists under the Zope category:

http://www.nabble.com/Zope3-f13629.html

I saw the suggestion of using Google "site:http://mail.zope.org inurl:pipermail/zope3-users ZODB" to search. I guess this is ok as long as you realize that Google does not index all the messages - typically, 10% of the pages from a site can get into the Google index (and most of them tend to be old). Plus, the recent messages will not be in Google index for sometime so you will probably miss the recent messages in Google search.
--
Sent from the Zope3 - users forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/list-archives-for-zope3-users-t647430.html#a1722071