[Zope3-Users] New mailinglist for Zope 3 translators

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Thu Oct 6 04:37:01 EDT 2005

Hello all,

[Sorry for the cross-post, please CC replies to zope3-i18n at zope.org only.]

two months ago, I started an initiative [1] to translate Zope 3.1 using
Ubuntu's Launchpad system [2]. Since then, I've received a lot of emails
from numerous volunteers around the world and many of them made some
excellent progress [3]. Thanks to everyone who contributed so far.

developers like me to coordinate their work. For example, all those
translations will have to be integrated back into the Zope 3.1
repository at some point which has to be coordinated somehow. Also,
translators themselves will want to coordinate the work among them. The
mailinglist will serve as a forum for discussing and coordinating things
like that.

So, if you're involved into Zope 3 translations OR if you would like to
contribute something to Zope 3 by helping to translate it into your
language, please subscribe to the new list [4]. If you have any
questions, feel free to email me or even better the new list.

Best regards

Philipp

[1] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2005-August/015113.html
[2] https://launchpad.net