[Zope3-Users] folder list in a vocabulary

gnotari at linkgroup.it gnotari at linkgroup.it
Tue Oct 18 08:32:48 EDT 2005

I'm writing an application that have an 'authors' folder and a 'book'
folder.

A book should have one or more authors.
I implemented "author" as a Choice field in every book, and I'm trying a
vocabulary to bring me the list of authors to choose from.

I'm stuck 'cause I can't make out how to obtain the list of objects,
contained in the authors folder, from the vocabulary context.

The structure is

      main
authors  books

(actually is a bit more complicated:

        main
authors     products
         books   multimedia

There are a good many things I would like to ask the list: I implemented
many things learning from the books and using imagination ;), but this one
will suffice, for a start.

ciao
Guido