[Zope3-Users] Override a browser class

Johan Carlsson johanc at easypublisher.com
Tue Oct 18 11:33:55 EDT 2005

Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Monday 03 October 2005 04:09, Johan Carlsson wrote:
>
>>PS. The reason I want to change pasteable is that it
>>raises an exception if the paste action is unknown.
>>I'm implementing a clone action as an extra variation
>>of copy and it works in my classes but if I point
>>to a stock object (with anything I want to clone in
>>the clipbook) I get an error due to the raise.
>>
>>My override returns False if the paste action is unknown.
>>
>>Any core developer that has any opinion on this?
>>Can it be changed in the core or is there a specific
>>reason for the raise?
>

> You should bring up the issue on zope3-dev. I have no opinion about it.

Lennart R. did take it up for me on zope3-dev,
but he didn't get any response, on-list anyway.

Is there a collector for Zope3 issues or is the zope3-dev list the
proper channel?

Regards,
Johan

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: johanc at easypublisher.com
SE-113 37 STOCKHOLM