[Zope3-Users] is __docformat___ necessary in 3.1 onwards?

baiju m baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 00:03:52 EDT 2005

> > BTW, I think an FAQ indexer like PyGTK FAQ
> > (http://www.async.com.br/faq/pygtk/index.py?req=index)
> > will be very nice, anything like that exists?
> > (I expects lots of silly questions to be answared)
>
> Feel free to start an FAQ like this one. It would certainly be very helpful to
> many people.

Ok, I just started an FAQ at berlios.de:
http://zissue.berlios.de/z3/z3faq.html

How to contribute is given there.  If any of you willing to co-main this FAQ,
please send your berlios.de ID to me.

Unfortunately, berlios servers are down now, may be I should consider
to move this to somewhere else. Any suggestion?

Regards,
Baiju M