[Zope3-Users] How to pass an added object to redirected page

Naotoshi Seo sonots at sonots.com
Thu Oct 20 23:20:17 EDT 2005

I would like to make a page like that users can make sure what they
inputted at addform page. Now, my codes are simply like
 <browser:addform
	class="modulename.Classname"
 />
And, in the specified class name,
 class Classname:
	def nextURL(self):
		return 'nexturl.html'

So, this is just redirecting to different page after users add object.
I have no idea to access to the data of the added object at
'nexturl.html'. If possible, I can show what users inputted.

I tried to use subscriber and IObjectAddedEvent. Now, I can access to
the 'now' added object, but I can not redirect to diffrent page in this
time because I could not use self.request (.response.redirect)

If you have any idea, please let me know. Thanks.