[Zope3-Users] How to allow one user to access only his object

TAHARA Yusei yusei at domen.cx
Fri Oct 21 02:52:40 EDT 2005

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:19:58 -0700
Naotoshi Seo <sonots at sonots.com> wrote:
> This is easy problem in normal web application. Scripts which receive
> POST just print out new html (in this case Classname.post). However, I
> would like to use browser:editview and I have only idea, redirecting, to
> show the editview.

If I need to make the feature, I'll make a Traverser for IMessage.

something like...

class MessageTraverser:

    implements(IPublishTraverse)
    __used_for__ = IMessage

    def publishTraverse(self, request, name):
        if name == 'edit.html':
            # verify password and return a message or raise NotFoundError.

I referred a zwiki's traverser implementation.

Best Regards,
--
Tahara Yusei
yusei at domen.cx