[Zope3-Users] Re: Zwiki issues with Unicode text pasted from Word

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 26 14:54:27 EDT 2005

I experienced this problem too.  I thought I fixed or worked around it
a while ago, though.  I may have just hacked my system.

Some notes about this:
    - it is the output (view) that produces the error
    - add and edit work fine
    - Word has nothing to do with the problem (any source of non-ascii
        data will have the same effect)
    - I don't remember if the problem is in zwiki or docutils

Hmm, now that I think about it, the problem might be fixed in a newer
version of docutils.  I'll make a note to revisit this when I have
a few minutes.  If you don't want to wait, you might search the
zope3-dev list and the Collector to see if I mentioned it there.

HTH,
-D

--
\begin{humor}