[Zope3-Users] Windows binary psycopgda-1.0.0.tgz

Bobby Brewster shapehead at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:45:32 EDT 2005

Thanks for your help. However I am still not able to install the database
adapter.
 I copied the file psycopg-configure.zcml into "package-includes"
and folder psycopgda into .\lib\python
 C:\PyZope\ZopeHome
├───bin
├───etc
│ └───package-includes
├───lib
│ └───python
│ └───psycopgda
├───log
└───var
 I get the following errors. ==> ConfigurationError: ('Invalid value for',
'class', "Couldn't import psycopgd
a.adapter, No module named psycopg")
 ============== LAST FEW LINES =========================
 File "C:\PyZope\Python24\Lib\site-packages\zope\configuration\config.py",
line
1393, in toargs
args[str(name)] = field.fromUnicode(s)
File "C:\PyZope\Python24\Lib\site-packages\zope\configuration\fields.py",
line
141, in fromUnicode
raise schema.ValidationError(v)
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"C:\PyZope\ZopeHome
\etc\site.zcml", line 7.2-7.55
ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "C:\PyZope\ZopeHome\etc\package-includes\psy
copgda-configure.zcml", line 1.0-1.31
ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "C:\PyZope\ZopeHome\lib\python\psycopgda\con
figure.zcml", line 6.2
ConfigurationError: ('Invalid value for', 'class', "Couldn't import psycopgd
a.adapter, No module named psycopg")
So do I have to install "psycopg" as well?
 PHP+Postgres+Apache was a piece of cake. Why am I having so much trouble
with this.
I guess I need to spend more time on this.
  Zopehead.