[Zope3-Users] Windows binary psycopgda-1.0.0.tgz

Bobby Brewster shapehead at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 00:37:55 EDT 2005

Oh my god!
 Finally managed to install it.
 For those interested.
1) Copy folder "psycopgda" to YOUR ZOPE "INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python"
2) Copy psycopg-configure.zcml` to YOUR ZOPE
"INSTANCE_HOME/etc/package-includes"
3) Download and install "egenix-mx-base-2.0.6.win32-py2.4.exe"
4) Download "win-psycopg24-pg8.0.zip" AND extract files "libpq.dll" and "
psycopg.pyd" TO $(PYTHONDIR)\DLLs directory
5) Restart Zope
 This is how it is going to be for now if you want to enjoy Zope3+PostgreSQL
in WIn32.
 Until a new versions of psycopgda and psycopg2 are available.
 Enjoy!!!
 Zopehead.