[Zope3-Users] Authentication question

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Sep 11 11:13:41 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 31 August 2005 17:23, Pete Taylor wrote:
> CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email including any attachments, contains
> confidential information belonging to the sender. It may also be
> privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other
> legal rules. This information is intended only for the use of the
> individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
> of this emailed information is strictly prohibited.  If you have
> received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
> reply email of the error and then delete this email immediately.

Based on this confidential notice I cannot answer the question. If I would
discover a bug, I could not discuss it with anyone else. I am not giving you
free (as in beer and speech) advice, but cannot share the info with other
people.

Please do not put those notes at the end of public E-mails! I don't care
whether they would hold up in court or not, it is just ridiculous.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter