[Zope3-Users] addview name not form

Julien Anguenot ja at nuxeo.com
Thu Sep 29 14:25:06 EDT 2005

First have a look at this :

http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev/391

The addMenuItem directive should look this way in order to work :

    <addMenuItem
        title="Link"
        class="CS.Link.link.Link"
        view="AddCSLink.html"
        permission="zope.Public"
        menu="CSaddMenu"
     />

without 'for="CS.ContentFolder.interfaces.IContentFolder"' (check the
collector entry)

The addMenuItem doesn't support the layer attribute. I'm going to add
this to the addMenuItem directive interface.

	J.

Florian Lindner wrote:
> Ok, here we go. The package is located at http://xgm.de/addform.tar.gz. Simple
> register it (a cs-configure.zcml is provided) and start Zope (SVN version),
> you'll see the error.
>
> To check the intended behavior:
>
> 0) Start Zope successfully (first important step!)
> 1) Create a ContentFolder named cs.
> 2) Go to http://horus:8080/++skin++centershock/cs/
> 3) The menu on the left should show a entry "Link" under "Items to add"
> 4) This entry should link to /++skin++centershock/cs/+/%40%40AddCSLink.html,
> NOT to the URL but withount the /+/ (what the Folder link does at the
> moment), since this method is broken somehow.
>

> Thanks for you help,
>
> Florian
>

> Am Donnerstag, 29. September 2005 14:45 schrieb Julien Anguenot:
>
>>Yup please. I could investigate much more easily.
>>
>>	J.
>>
>>Florian Lindner wrote
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>no one any more ideas?  *desperated* I can't really believ that this
>>>error has not occured to anyone else, since IMO it is very a standard
>>>situation...
>>>
>>>Would it help if I create a small package which demonstrates the error?
>>>
>>>Thx,
>>>
>>>Florian

- --
Julien Anguenot | Nuxeo R&D (Paris, France)
CPS Platform : http://www.cps-project.org
Zope3 / ECM   : http://www.z3lab.org
mail: anguenot at nuxeo.com; tel: +33 (0) 6 72 57 57 66