[Zope3-Users] zalchemy alpha svn repository

j.kartnaller j.kartnaller at robotech.at
Thu Apr 6 03:52:00 EDT 2006

Hi all.

As promised I set up a repository with my SQLAlchemy integration work.

Actually it works under my test cases.

The main part is the integration of the transaction process into zope so that it
is transparent to the user.
Someone with more SQLAlchemy experience should have a look at the data manager.
I'm not completely sure if it is correctly integrated into the tpc process.
There are a lot of open issues mentioned in TODO.txt

The tests pass by using sqlite.
I did a short test with MySQL which only worked with InnoDB tables.

For a simple use I added a container class which is able to show objects mapped
to a SQLAlchemy table.
See the demo in demo/zalchemy.

For the use of the ZCML directives see zalchemy/tests/test_directives.py and the
demo.

Checkout with :
svn co svn://svn.kartnaller.at .

Jürgen