FW: [Zope3-Users] maybe a bug in formlib?

Pete Taylor baldtrol at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 11:45:05 EDT 2006

I noticed the same the other day.... don't remember if i said anything
in IRC about it or not, but i meant to.  looks like a bug to me, but i
am not (as those who've put up with my PAU confusion can attest) an
expert :)

> Hi list,
>
> I'm trying to use formlib and while looking at the source code of this
> package for a better understanding I realized that the form.Action class has
> two methods with the same name: 'submitted'. You can see it at:
>
> http://svn.zope.org/Zope3/trunk/src/zope/formlib/form.py?rev=66255&view=auto
>
> Is that ok or is it a bug? If that's the way it should be, please somebody
> explain me how it works :)
>
> Best regards
>
> Lorenzo Gil

"All guilt is relative, loyalty counts, and never let your conscience
be your guide."
  - Lucas Buck, American Gothic