[Zope3-Users] Re: Re: Blobs in Z3 anyone?

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu Apr 20 08:15:43 EDT 2006

Hi Chris. This is great! I'll check this out. It would be great however
if I could get a clearer picture of large file handling in Z3. Is there
an equivalent IStreamIterator in Z3 or not? I am still trying to
determine this from the dialog. If not, can someone please explain what
had been built into Z3 to handle this. Storage is one half the solution
and transporting the file the other half.

Regards,
David