[Zope3-Users] Container base classes

Jachin Rupe jachin at voltzsoftware.com
Thu Apr 27 10:04:52 EDT 2006

http://some-zope-installation/++apidoc++/Code/zope/app/container/btree/

> i use BTreeContainer all the time as a base class of my containers
> and never had any problem

Thanks, that's good to know.  I guess I was mostly wondering if there
were any other useful implementations of IContainer that I should be
aware of.

After I asked this question it occurred to me that the zope API may
hold the answer if I looked at the IContainer interface page.  Sure
enough there was a nice list of all the classes that implement the
interface.  Nothing on that list jumped out at me as particularly
useful but I may not know what I'm looking for.  In any case I now
have several implementations of IConainer to look at if I get a
hankeren to.

-jachin