[Zope3-Users] psycopda

garry saddington garry at schoolteachers.co.uk
Sat Aug 12 11:04:49 EDT 2006

I am trying to install psycopda for zope 3 by following the
        instructions in the readme file with the svn checkout of this
        product
        and I get the following error when starting Zope. I have tried
        searching
        for rdb module but have not found anything of use. I am using
        Zope 3 as
        installed by Ubuntu.
        Any ideas please?
        regards
        garry

        from zope.rdb import (
        zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
        "/var/lib/zope3/instance/sandbox/etc/site.zcml", line 7.2-7.55
            ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
        "/var/lib/zope3/instance/sandbox/etc/package-includes/psycopgda-configure.zcml", line 1.0-1.31
            ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
        "/var/lib/zope3/instance/sandbox/lib/python/psycopgda/configure.zcml",
        line 6.2
            ImportError: No module named rdb