[Zope3-Users] zalchemy integration

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sat Aug 12 15:53:27 EDT 2006

Hi Jeff. Good points. I can really add anything more to this other than
I believe there are great possibilities working with Zope 3 in something
that is more tightly bound or not. Zope 3's architecture will be become
as flexible as python itself and it future packaging choices will only
underscore this. I believe it will not be long before we will see newer
skinning approaches taking advantage of the ui frameworks as resources
in Zope3 in a big way.

We are coming into the .3 mark of Zope 3. Typically the stability of the
api's at this point are going to permit all sorts of interesting and
exciting developments - to build on something that has been in fact
solidifying for years now.

Regards,
David