[Zope3-Users] testbrowser hangs

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Thu Aug 17 02:13:56 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Just updated today to zope3 svn revision the latest trunk and my browser
tests are hanging. After hunting for a while within my own package
(assuming my own fault) I finally came up with a test that fails using a
clean zope3 install with none of my own configuration.

It hangs on getControl (but not on every test). Seems that I can open
browser instance and do a few things before it hangs. I can return
self.mech_browser from getControl and I think it hangs on forms().

The hanging is determined btw, Ctrl-C isn't enough, it takes `kill -s 15
$PIDTEST`.

I'm still not convinced that the problem doesn't lie with me and would
like to know if I'm alone with it.

For now I'll try an earlier revision (I was using rev 69228 prior to the
update).

Best regards,