[Zope3-Users] Strange package-include behaviour

Marc Rijken marc at rijken.org
Mon Aug 21 02:17:21 EDT 2006

Hi Roger,

The package browser does exists in my configuration. So it does not have
to throw an exception. It loads however browser package from another
package. The two below mentioned workarounds works, but they are not
very nice and handy.

Marc

--
XS2Mail: Check your mail anywhere                     http://www.xs2mail.com/