[Zope3-Users] zc.tables integration with Zope3

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Aug 22 13:50:17 EDT 2006

Benji York wrote:
> Stephan Richter wrote:
>> Note that I am -1 for including zc.table at this stage. I feel that it
>> needs some more thought and real-life usage. Note: I use zc.table *a
>> lot*!
>
> I'm +1 on your -1.  It's a bit early yet.  Plus the eggification of 3.4
> will hopefully reduce the need to put things in the core.

I'll note here that I've eggified zc.table before and it's in the Zope
eggs directory here:

http://download.zope.org/distribution/

If you don't want to use it in the Zope 3 core (which I understand the
original poster wants to do, so this won't help him), but just want to
use it in your project, having an egg makes it easier.

Regards,

Martijn