[Zope3-Users] Re: looking for a tutorial for installing zope3 and psycopgda

bussiere maillist bussieremaillist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 18:37:46 EDT 2006

yes but when i try to install psycop 1 it says to me :
checking PostgreSQL version... configure: error: missing PostgreSQL headers
when i make a ./configure

it's driving me crazy that's why i'am looking for a good tutorial for
making it (installing zope3 and psycop)

regards
i'am desesperate
Bussiere