[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope3-dev] z3c vs. the zorg

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri Aug 25 06:46:25 EDT 2006

Stephan Richter wrote:
[snip]
> Also, z3c
> does not try to be the holy grail of community work. It is just another
> namespace and I think this should be accepted.

I actually think it would be *nice*, if not at all essential, to have a
common namespace for community work. For such a common namespace "z3c"
is a bit unwieldier than something like "zorg". We could consider
establishing a more coherent pattern in the future, perhaps.

[snip]
> BTW, I am not aggravated about the mail; I am just very tired of those
> pointless namespace discussions.

I'm glad you're not aggravated by something Benji brought something up
this time.. He's certainly not trying to waste your time, but brings up
  things that he considers are important.

Regards,

Martijn