[Zope3-Users] Zope and UTF-8 accentuated characters

Stéphane Brault stephane_brault at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 26 08:34:55 EDT 2006

Hi,

 I have a lot of unicode data with accentuated characters. The trouble is that it is sometimes displayed the
 right way (in combo boxes, lists,.. ) and sometimes not, especially in text inputs. The input
 data is saved correctly but not displayed correctly (é is saved the following the utf-8 format and displayed as
 é, which corresponds the utf-8 encoding). I tried defining my templates' charset as utf-8, but that generates lots
 of errors. Has anyone an idea on how to solve this problem.

 Thanks,

 Stéphane