[Zope3-Users] Re: looking for a tutorial for installing zope3 and psycopgda

Florian Reiser florian_reiser at gmx.de
Mon Aug 28 05:46:17 EDT 2006

Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at ...> writes:

> bussiere maillist wrote:
> > i have  a debian sarge 3.1
> > i've use the latest version  of zope by the svn
> > i'am using :
> > PostgreSQL 7.4.7 on i386-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC i386-linux-gcc
> > (GCC) 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-13)
> > and postgres-dev is still installed on it :
>
> If you're on Debian, why don't you simply apt-get install python-psycopg?
>
> > i'am truly desesperate
> >
> > and the apt-get juste give me the 2nd version of zope and i want the
> > third one :/
> > and how can get the header properly ?
>
> huh?
>
> Philipp

Hello Philipp,

I'm trying to install psycopgda for Zope3 with python 2.4.3 on Windows.
But I don't have a compiler set up for windows.
Is there any precompiled package for windows out there?

If not, would someone mind compiling it and giving me the zip-file (no
installation routine required)?
Please.

With kind regards

Florian Reiser