[Zope3-Users] Re: 2nd edition of Zope 3 book available!

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sat Dec 2 12:03:04 EST 2006

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

> - better.
>
>   With the second edition, the book has been completely revamped. My
>   excellent reviewers from the Zope and Plone community have done a
>   tremendous good job at improving the book's language and technical
>   details. I also improved the didactics in various places.

Having been given the honour of helping to review the book (and as an
owner of the first edition), I can safely say Philipp is right - this
book is a great improvement on the first book, which apart from some
language snafus was also a great example of technical writing.

I'd highly recommend it, also to the Zope2/Five/Plone crowd that want to
get a solid understanding of Zope 3 concepts.

Cheers,
Martin